Monday, April 13, 2009

Whole Week's Review

Monday 6/4/09

woke up in the morning for class with a shock

there's this "black moving thingy"

in my drawer

when i wanted to take my wallet n watch

my expression turns from a sleepy condition to extremely caution

WTF was that in my drawer !!!

continue to class

wif my mind on my drawer only

din really concentrate wat's happening in class

my mind was just focussing on the black moving thingy in my drawer

.

came back from class

get myself changed into a more confortable outfit

check every single drawer on mine in my room

n to my surprise

it a FREAKING TEENAGE COCKROACH

i can't believe there's such thing in my room

finally i manage to kill that stupid $%^&*

make it SUFFER to death

ngek ngek ngek

*evil laugh*

.

i spring cleaning my whole room n the whole house

just because of the that $%^&*

spent around 7 hours

2 tired until i slept at 9 something tat very day

*ps : i hate INSECTS

.

Wednesday 8/4/09

presentation day

waited soooooo long til my group's turn

cos our group is the last group

haihz......

manage to take just a pic

spot where's me

.

Friday 10/4/09

nth much on my friday

went out 4 a dinner at Kenny Rogers, Mid Valley

met up wif my ex-colleagues

din know tat they were promoted d

1 of them used to be my supervisor at the time i work

but she's now the restaurant manager

WOW

i really din expect tat

*sorry i forget her name d*

the most happy thing is tat

i got a 20% discount from her off my total bill

THANKS A LOT

appreciate tat

.

Saturday 11/4/09

2 weeks i've been spending my weekends wif Est & Chen

again we hang out again

but this time wif Chia (my ex-housemate)

went to PC fair in KLCC

managed to buy an original Microsoft Office CD

& also a spare mouse

jz in case my old 1 spoil

XD

.

at night

wanted to watch KNOWING again

but ended up watching Shinjuku Incident

hhmmphh

not bad actually

but din get used cos Jackie Chan is not fighting much in this movie

compared to most of his previous movies

i rate it 3/5

.

Sunday 12/4/09

nth much to blog about

went Sunway Pyramid

wif the same group of ppl

and that's all

quite a tiring day

due to my contact lenses

No comments: